Composite Materials Manufacturer
We are the sole manufacturer of Tufcot® composite materials.
Tufcot® is a composite engineering material manufactured from synthetic fibres and thermosetting resins.
Tufcot® offers high strength/weight ratios, a naturally low coefficient of friction, self-lubrication & significant weight reductions.
We manufacture our Tufcot® composite material & deliver globally.
Tufcot has a competitive pricing structure combined with fast delivery times.
Please contact us on +44 (0)114 244 2363 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tufcot Company Video
What is Tufcot®?
Tufcot® is a composite Engineering material manufactured from synthetic fibres and thermosetting resins.
All grades of Tufcot® are available with solid lubricant incorporated.
Tufcot is an international company and a specialist manufacturer of composite materials.
We manufacture our Tufcot® composite material and deliver globally.
View the Material Grades, Benefits and Properties of our products.
Our wide range of market sectors include Marine, Rail, Hydraulics, Hydropower, Oil & Gas, Mining plus many more.
Marine Sector – Case Study
Tufcot Engineering Ltd are proud to work with Scandinavian Friction as one of our Preferred Partners within the Marine sector.
They recently used our product as a solution to some of the issues you might expect when working in a marine environment, such as the ship building industry.
Find out more about the case study here.
Tufcot has invested heavily in order to achieve Lloyds approvals for the Marine sector.
Tufcot is an approved supplier […]
Advantages of Using Tufcot®
- High Strength/Weight Ratio
- Natural Low Coefficient of Friction
- 1/6 Weight of Steel
- No Harmful Toxic Materials
- Excellent Bearing Material
- Low Rate of Moisture Absorption
- Almost Any Fluid Can Be Used as a Lubricant
- Easily Machined to Clients Exact Specifications
- Can Be Produced With Fire & Acid Retardance Properties
- Tufcot® Can Be Chemical, Radiation & Corrosion Resistant
- Exceptional Dimensional Stability, Even in Wet Conditions
Call to speak with a member of our team.
- Phone: +44 (0)114 244 2363
- Email: email@example.com
Alternatively, visit our Contact Us page.
We look forward to hearing from you!