Composite Materials Manufacturer
We are the sole manufacturer of Tufcot® composite materials.
Tufcot® is a composite engineering material manufactured from synthetic fibres and thermosetting resins.
Tufcot® offers high strength/weight ratios, a naturally low coefficient of friction, self-lubrication & significant weight reductions.
We manufacture our Tufcot® composite material & deliver globally.
Tufcot has a competitive pricing structure combined with fast delivery times.
Please contact us on +44 (0)114 244 2363 or email@example.com.
Tufcot Company Video
What is Tufcot®?
Tufcot® is a composite Engineering material manufactured from synthetic fibres and thermosetting resins.
All grades of Tufcot® are available with solid lubricant incorporated.
Tufcot is an international company and a specialist manufacturer of composite materials.
We manufacture our Tufcot® composite material and deliver globally.
View the Material Grades, Benefits and Properties of our products.
Our wide range of market sectors include Marine, Rail, Hydraulics, Hydropower, Oil & Gas, Mining plus many more.
Associations & Memberships
Tufcot are proud to be members of a number of associations in the composite materials sector and the Sheffield area: –
Tufcot are proud to have achieved approvals from some very well respected sources including Knorr-Bremse and Lloyds: –
A year has now passed since Tufcot took part in our first Trade Show since 25 years previously […]
Advantages of Using Tufcot®
- High Strength/Weight Ratio
- Natural Low Coefficient of Friction
- 1/6 Weight of Steel
- No Harmful Toxic Materials
- Excellent Bearing Material
- Low Rate of Moisture Absorption
- Almost Any Fluid Can Be Used as a Lubricant
- Easily Machined to Clients Exact Specifications
- Can Be Produced With Fire & Acid Retardance Properties
- Tufcot® Can Be Chemical, Radiation & Corrosion Resistant
- Exceptional Dimensional Stability, Even in Wet Conditions
Call to speak with a member of our team.
- Phone: +44 (0)114 244 2363
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, visit our Contact Us page.
We look forward to hearing from you!