Composite Materials Manufacturer
We are the sole manufacturer of Tufcot® composite materials.
Tufcot® is a composite engineering material manufactured from synthetic fibres and thermosetting resins.
Tufcot® offers high strength/weight ratios, a naturally low coefficient of friction, self-lubrication & significant weight reductions.
We manufacture our Tufcot® composite material & deliver globally.
Tufcot has a competitive pricing structure combined with fast delivery times.
Please contact us on +44 (0)114 244 2363 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tufcot was founded in 1981 and has continued to grow today!
The company’s success is down to its ability to :
- Supply a rapid turn round of products
- Offer a wide range of bespoke bearings
- Guarantee a high quality, high value product
Find out more about us including all about our rich history, vacancies within the Tufcot team and more!
Our company, Teknikprodukter, has been working for many years with Tufcot® and we have several success stories from using the material.
We have applied the material in iron ore wagons up in northern Sweden, which tells a little bit about the kind of environments it could be used. Tufcot® has also been mounted in cold rolling mills and replaced several metal applications.
Our business area, Scandinavian Friction, will now focus more on the energy and marine segments. We have had great experience replacing traditional bushings and bearings in these kind of environments.
We are looking forward to continue our Preferred Partnership with Tufcot Engineering Ltd and to develop our business together.
Teknikprodukter is our preferred partner in the Marine Sector, we are proud to have worked with them for a number of years.
Last year the Tufcot Management and Marketing teams made the decision to work with a local University on […]
Tufcot has invested heavily in order to achieve Lloyds approvals for the Marine sector.
Tufcot is an approved supplier […]
Advantages of Using Tufcot®
- High Strength/Weight Ratio
- Natural Low Coefficient of Friction
- 1/6 Weight of Steel
- No Harmful Toxic Materials
- Excellent Bearing Material
- Low Rate of Moisture Absorption
- Almost Any Fluid Can Be Used as a Lubricant
- Easily Machined to Clients Exact Specifications
- Can Be Produced With Fire & Acid Retardance Properties
- Tufcot® Can Be Chemical, Radiation & Corrosion Resistant
- Exceptional Dimensional Stability, Even in Wet Conditions
Call to speak with a member of our team.
- Phone: +44 (0)114 244 2363
- Email: email@example.com
Alternatively, visit our Contact Us page.
We look forward to hearing from you!