A year has now passed since Tufcot took part in our first Trade Show since 25 years previously at the same venue, the NEC in Birmingham, UK. This year the event takes place on Wednesday the 2nd and Thursday the 3rd of November.
This trade show was a huge success as it allowed people to start the brand recognition that our newly developed Marketing Plan had outlined, with the UK being a focus for 2015 and 2016, even though the Company has been established for 35 years!
The show enables us to exhibit our Tufcot® material grades, our vast range of products and also the capabilities of our engineering and manufacturing departments. This year we have made improvements from our stand last year which include:
- Ipads to show the Tufcot Company video and machining operations we can complete in house.
- Our new Marine Engineering Brochures.
- Free Tufcot bags which allow you to carry your free Tufcot coasters, pens and brochures.
- New and improved sample packs of material to take away and test or keep as a nice desktop souvenir.
- Larger samples to examine and discuss, including spherical bearings and large double flanged bushes.
With a high turnout expected we hope to see many new and familiar faces at the show. Tufcots final exhibition of 2016. Please stay in touch of the progress at the show via Twitter @tufcot.
If you would like to visit us at the Advanced Engineering UK Show then please come to stand K93.
We look forward to seeing you!