The key area for Tufcot and our brand recognition is that we attend, exhibit and present at the relevant events that the British Marine group hold.
This will allow us to network with the right people and make them aware that Tufcot the company and the material exists within this market sector.
For more information on Tufcot in the Marine Sector please click here – https://www.tufcot.com/market-sector/marine/
Tufcot have many goals which we want to achieve in this sector, they are:
- To visit and then exhibit and International Marine Trade shows.
- To join relevant Marine memberships to help us progress in the Marine sector.
- To exhibit at relevant UK Marine trade shows – already exhibited at Seawork 2018.
- To achieve more approvals for the marine sector on top of the Lloyds approval we already hold.
- To be recognised worldwide as a key supplier of bearing material for all ship repair yards and new build sites.
We have many more plans for the next 5 years, these are just a few.
Tufcot highlighted that the British Marine membership was the initial step which will enable us to promote our materials and applications in the UK marine sector initially.
Therefore, in April this year Tufcot became a member of the group.