Seawork is a ‘one stop shop’ for buyers, providing access to the commercial marine and workboat markets.
It is the largest European commercial marine exhibition held at the prestigious Mayflower Park venue in Southampton.
After Tufcots Marketing Team conducted research of the best UK Marine Exhibitions to exhibit at, Seawork came out on top.
Tufcots Marketing goals are towards the UK market and towards the marine sector for 2018.
Therefore choosing Seawork was a natural progression from general engineering exhibitions towards a UK based Maritime exhibition.
This isn’t to say that Tufcot are focusing on our vast overseas network, we have plans for that in 2019 and 2020.
Seawork will start to give Tufcot the brand recognition it needs to build up work/references in the UK market.
Why Choose Tufcot® in the Marine Sector?
Tufcot® materials, range T100MP, is Lloyds approved for Rudder and Rudder Pintle bearings and we are on the verge of announcing our T100MP range of material for class approval DNV-GL. By utilising our own internal test rig, we have managed to make sure our material is upto the required specification for both class approvals.
Tufcot is ideal in the marine sector because:
- Less than 0.1% volumetric swell of the material – these figures were recorded for our Lloyds approval certification.
- Naturally low co-efficient of friction.
- No maintenance.
- Exceptional Dimensional Stability, Even in Wet Conditions.
- 1/6th the weight of steel.
Tufcot® is an ideal choice to replace conventional materials, our turnaround is fast as we have stock levels in to suit the relevant sizes.
- For more information on the Seawork exhibition, click here: http://www.seawork.com/
- For more information on Tufcot in the Marine Sector, click here: https://www.tufcot.com/market-sector/marine/
- To view Tufcots Marine Engineering Manual, visit our Downloads page, click here: https://www.tufcot.com/about-us/downloads/
Contact our experienced team on:
- Phone: +44 (0)114 244 2363
- Email: email@example.com
Whether you are looking to ask questions or place an order, we are always happy to help!