Over the last year Tufcot has invested heavily in order to achieve Lloyds approvals for the Marine sector. As of last week, Tufcot is now an approved supplier of Rudder and Rudder Pintle bearings via the Lloyds Register for our grade T100MP.
‘This Statement confirms the above named material (T100MP) is entered in the LR list of Approved Synthetic Rudder Bearing Materials – Group 1(B), Provisional Approval, for a maximum bearing pressure of 10N/mm²’ – Lloyds Register Certificate.
Now Tufcot has this accreditation it will allow our current and new customers to have the confidence to promote the Tufcot material as a material that has achieved accreditation status.
Below are the key benefits that the accreditation will bring:
- Confidence in the Tufcot brand and the Tufcot material.
- Test figures allowed the approval to be at a maximum pressure of 10N/mm².
- Development of our in-house testing facilities to achieve new accreditations in the Marine sector and other sectors.
- A key promotion of the Tufcot brand
- Offer a stock list of T100MP tubes which will be available for same day delivery at an agreed price
- Rapid turnaround of Marine grade approved Tubes to help vessels during dockings.
Thankyou, if you have any enquiries please e-mail email@example.com