Tufcot® T100MP is used in a wide variety of marine and other applications worldwide.
Why you should use Tufcot T100MP:
- No Maintenance
- High Strength to Weight Ratio
- Minimal Swell in Water
- Low Friction
- Easy Installation
Lloyds Approvals for the Marine Sector
Tufcot has invested heavily in order to achieve Lloyds approvals for the Marine sector. Tufcot is an approved supplier of Rudder and Rudder Pintle bearings via the Lloyds Register for our grade T100MP. Tufcot has numerous Tube sizes in stock for urgent same day delivery orders of Lloyds approved T100MP material.
‘This Statement confirms the above named material (T100MP) is entered in the LR list of Approved Synthetic Rudder Bearing Materials – Group 1(B), Provisional Approval, for a maximum bearing pressure of 10N/mm²’ – Lloyds Register Certificate.
Now Tufcot has this accreditation it will allow our current and new customers to have the confidence to promote the Tufcot material as a material that has achieved accreditation status.
Below are the key benefits that the accreditation will bring:
- Confidence in the Tufcot brand and the Tufcot® material.
- Test figures allowed the approval to be at a maximum pressure of 10N/mm².
- Development of our in-house testing facilities to achieve new accreditations in the Marine sector and other sectors.
- A key promotion of the Tufcot brand.
- Offer a stock list of T100MP tubes which will be available for same day delivery at an agreed price.
- Rapid turnaround of Marine grade approved Tubes to help vessels during dockings.
Thank you, if you have any enquiries please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our experienced team on:
- Phone: +44 (0)114 244 2363
- Email: email@example.com
Whether you are looking to ask questions or place an order, we are always happy to help!