Tufcot® T400 is used in a wide variety of safety critical applications worldwide.
Why you should use Tufcot T400:
- Self-Lubricating with additives such as Graphite, PTFE or Molybdenum
- No Maintenance
- High Strength to Weight Ratio
- Low Friction
- Easy Installation
Tufcot grade T400 with or without additives for a lower co-efficient of friction has been used in many safety critical applications in the Mining, Rail, Oil and Gas industries for many years.
Some applications include:
- Oil rig conductor wear sleeves
- Underground mining equipment,
- Tunnelling machines
- Railway rolling stock bushes
- Wear strips
T400G grade can operate to a constant temperature of 100 degrees Celsius and will operate with a co-efficient of friction value of 0.14 to 0.15 against stainless steel in dry running conditions.
Thank you, if you have any enquiries regarding our T400 grade of material or any other questions then please e-mail email@example.com
Contact our experienced team on:
- Phone: +44 (0)114 244 2363
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you are looking to ask questions or place an order, we are always happy to help!