Tufcot® T600 – Chemical Resistant
T600 resin system is a Bisphenol resin.
It is ideally suited for chemical resistant applications.
Please check our Technical Brochure for the compatibility of our materials with acids and alkalis, our contact our technical department for additional advice.
Once again this resin system can be used with many lubricants and solid lubricant fillers to enhance the properties and lower the co-efficient of friction.
T600 grade, which is naturally pink in colour, can operate to a constant temperature of 100 degrees Celsius and will operate with a co-efficient of friction value of 0.18 to 0.2 against stainless steel in dry running conditions.
Tufcot® T600 Key Features
- Ideally Suited to Chemical Resistant Applications
- Can Be Used With Many Lubricants
- Can Operate in Temperature of 100 Degrees Celcius
- Co-efficient of Friction Value of 0.18 – 0.2 Against Stainless Steel in Dry Conditions
- Acid Resistant Properties
- T600 Is Chemical, Radiation & Corrosion Resistant
- High Strength/Weight Ratio
- Natural Low Coefficient of Friction
- 1/6 Weight of Steel
- No Harmful Toxic Materials
- Excellent Bearing Material
- Low Rate of Moisture Absorption
- Almost Any Fluid Can Be Used as a Lubricant
- Easily Machined to Clients Exact Specifications
- Exceptional Dimensional Stability, Even in Wet Conditions
Tufcot® T600 Material Grades
|T600||To order||Superior chemical resistance.|
Tufcot® T600 – Typical Applications
Tufcot T600 can be used in a huge range of applications.
Here are just a few examples:
Aircraft Field Equipment – Aircraft tow tug wear pads
Chemical Industries – Chemical handling pump bushes
Steelworks – Steel works strip pickling line bearings and wear pads
Wind Power – Wind turbine pitch control bearings, slewing ring damper pads
Solar Power– Solar panel tracking system plain and spherical bearings
Please contact us on +44 (0)114 244 2363 to discuss your requirements.
Recent Articles – Tufcot® T600
There are many reasons why thousands of companies worldwide use Tufcot® materials in hundreds of applications. The Tufcot [...]
Definitive Guide to Composite Materials
Our “Definitive Guide to Composite Materials” is an excellent buyer’s guide to composite materials and covers subjects such as:
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on:
- Phone: +44 (0)114 244 2363
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org