High Temperature Composite Materials
T200 resin system is our higher temperature resin system, again a polyester resin system and used in applications where the customer requires a higher temperature capability than the T100 resin systems.
T200 can be used without lubricants or with the addition of solid lubricants as mentioned above, provides the self-lubricating nature of the material to reduce the operating friction with its mating parts.
- Perfect for Higher Temperature Applications – Up to a Maximum of 120 Degrees Celsius for Constant Running Applications
- High Strength/Weight Ratio
- Natural Low Coefficient of Friction
- 1/6 Weight of Steel
- No Harmful Toxic Materials
- Excellent Bearing Material
- Low Rate of Moisture Absorption
- Almost Any Fluid Can Be Used as a Lubricant
- Easily Machined to Clients Exact Specifications
- Exceptional Dimensional Stability, Even in Wet Conditions
For a higher temperature resin system we recommend our Tufcot® T200 range.
Tufcot® T200 – Typical Applications
Tufcot T200 can be used in a huge range of applications.
Here are just a few examples:
Agriculture – High-load agriculture equipment bearings
Hydraulic – Hydraulic cylinder wear strip
Military – Special wear ring for military equipment
Off-shore – Specialist off shore equipment bushes on jack up rigs, sub sea and land based specialist drill rigs
Pneumatics – Pneumatic cylinder wear rings
Please contact us on +44 (0)114 244 2363 to discuss your requirements.
T200MP- Offshore Equipment – Offshore Sector
The excellent dimensional stability and mechanical strength of Tufcot T200MP makes this grade ideally suited to bushes and bearings in the rigorous condition often endured by offshore equipment.
Its capability to operate in this environment with little or no maintenance makes it the ideal fit and forget bearing material.
Recent Articles – High Temperature
There are many reasons why thousands of companies worldwide use Tufcot® materials in hundreds of applications. The Tufcot [...]
Definitive Guide to Composite Materials
Our “Definitive Guide to Composite Materials” is an excellent buyer’s guide to composite materials and covers subjects such as:
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on:
- Phone: +44 (0)114 244 2363
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org